AIRPORTLINK AND NORTHERN BUSWAY PROJECT
Thiess John Holland Joint Venture
JAGCON contractors were key members of the project team from start to completion.
Our project manager was responsible for the $650-million southern mined tunnels section of Airportlink M7. This included:
- Managing a staff of 35 and workforce of up to 400 personnel, including direct and labour hire
- Meeting all key deliverables such as cost, safety, quality, environment, community, commercial and program
- Awarding and managing subcontracts
- Liaising with senior management to ensure successful outcomes for key deliverables and integration of the mined tunnels with the wider AirportlinkM7 project.
- Managing the subcontract designer and concept design development
- Overseeing construction methodology and planning
- Developing cost-effective construction methodology for the TBM and mined tunnels.
- Supporting construction
- Liaising with designers to ensure optimal 'approved for construction' design
- Developing approach for mined-tunnel arch lining and smoke duct set-out
- Planning and sequencing of construction and temporary works.